Magia Consulting Privacy Notice
Our website and social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) pages are operated by Magia Consulting, a trading name of Magia CX UK Ltd. Our registered address is Magia Consulting, Nova North, Bressenden Place, Westminster, SW1E 5BY.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
Magia Consulting collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Your job title or role, and the company you work for.
- Records of your communication with us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Magia Consulting with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or contact us about any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a survey, provide feedback on our website, hosted services, social media pages, or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies:
- Information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
Magia Consulting may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Your personal information and/or profile details, which are provided voluntarily by you via LinkedIn when you click on or interact with our advertisements.
How will we use your data?
Magia Consulting collects your data so that we can:
- Engage in any requested interactions that take place on calls, or online via email or social media;
- Answer queries and questions that you have sent to us;
- Email you with updates and information on products and services we think you might like.
- We do not intentionally collect sensitive category data, unless you provide us with such data (for example, special dietary requirements which reveal your religious affiliation or any food allergies), if you attend one of our events. Collection of any such data will be subject to specific privacy notices, relevant to the event you are attending.
How do we store your data?
Magia Consulting is committed to storing personal data safely and securely. We securely store your data in our Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Our CRM system provides support to the business and facilitates our marketing processes. Magia Consulting uses the information recorded on these systems to share information about our products and services, marketing materials, surveys, and invitations to events, and for general customer relationship administration purposes.
We store and process the following categories of personal data in our CRM system:
- Name, job title, address, email address, phone numbers;
- Name of employer or organisation the individual is associated with;
- Marketing preferences;
- Invitation responses and event attendance confirmations;
- Any other information voluntarily provided by in the course of our business relationship.
Magia Consulting would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop Magia Consulting from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please *click here*
What are your data protection rights?
Magia Consulting would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request Magia Consulting for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Magia Consulting correct any data you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Magia Consulting to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Magia Consulting erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Magia Consulting restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Magia Consulting’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Magia Consulting transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 28 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website;
- To store information about your current session on our website;
- To store your user preferences.
What types of cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies are essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Non-necessary cookies – Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and are used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads and other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy notices of other websites
How to contact us
If you have any questions about Magia Consulting’s privacy notice or policies, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +44 20 7039 3539
Or write to us at: Magia Consulting, Nova North, Bressenden Place, Westminster, SW1E 5BY.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Magia Consulting has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: +44 303 123 1113
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.