Team Magia were proud to sponsor and exhibit at Oracle5: Live, a premier Finance, HR and IT technology conference dedicated to Oracle users. The day was packed full of informative sessions about Oracle technology and was a CIPD accredited learning event.
Oracle5: Live was created by its founding partners:
ARCivate is a dynamic solutions provider with tightly integrated cloud based SaaS offerings for document-centric processes; including Invoice Automation, Expense Processing and Supplier Portal.
Claremont, a DSP group company, is an award-winning Oracle Managed Services Provider, whose team of experts helps customers get the most out of their investment in Oracle technology.
Fudgelearn provides training for ERP end-users and technical teams that maximises your Oracle enterprise systems investment
Innovate Tax are one of the world’s most recognisable names in tax technology, passionate about bringing cutting-edge automated tax solutions to every global business.
SplashBI helps organisations make the very best business decisions by providing instant access to data from disparate systems in the form of reports, visualizations, and trends.
Exhibitor partners this year included:
4i Apps is a service provider specialising in Oracle Cloud, Fusion, EBS applications, Primavera and PSRM implementations.
Amosca is an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) consultancy providing financial and management solutions for strategic and business performance goals.
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transactional taxes through automated tax solutions.
AvantCom Payments Corporation offers Oracle EBS integrated solutions for managing customer payment data efficiently, securely and in an automated manner.
ConfigSnapshot provides configuration automation and control for Oracle E-Business Suite and Fusion Cloud.
Enginatics empowers Oracle EBS users with a fast Excel reporting and mass data upload tool, replacing Discoverer and Web ADI.
Hitachi Ventara is a data-driven solution provider that helps organisations harness their data for insights, innovation, and digital transformation, empowering better decision-making and business outcomes.
Licenseware is an automated Oracle database and Fusion Middleware license analysis and optimisation platform, delivering licensing insights in minutes.
More4Apps assists users in creating, updating, and mass uploading pre-validated data into Oracle EBS & ERP Cloud using the flexibility of Excel.
Rite Software is a global IT solutions provider specialising in Oracle, NetSuite and other ERP applications, delivering strategic IT solutions to enhance customer ERP experiences.
We are delighted to have been invited into this prestigious community in the Oracle space as the Oracle CX and Digital Experiences Partner.
Our highlights from the event are:
1. The event itself! A gathering of like-minded people looking for, using, or offering, solutions in and around Oracle technology.
2. Seeing how visitors to our stand responded to the new Magia branding and the enthusiasm for all the new brand merchandise we had on offer. We are very grateful for all of the support for our brand.
3. Tips and tricks, and some very funny stories from Timothy Hughes, a world leading pioneer and innovator of social selling, who topped and tailed the day. We'll be polishing our social media accounts very soon!
4. The finance journey at Travis Perkins by Jane Morrison Programme Director / Finance Director, who drew parallels with perilous voyages of yesteryear that ultimately resulted in finding buried treasure.
5. The presentation on Innovation with Oracle Intelligent Advisor with our very own CEO Leona Chauhan, who was joined by representatives from two of our clients, Blessing Skermer from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), and Cat Smith from UK Shared Business Services Ltd (UK SBS). The theme of the session was small steps, big impact. Blessing, as a HR innovation lead, spoke about the benefits to employees and HR teams of automation in recruitment and HR. She focused on simplification and user journeys, and shared user feedback of the new services. Cat, as a shared services product owner, shared UKSBS's journey of automating forms and processes using Oracle Intelligent Advisor. UK SBS invested in building a framework or "Lego blocks" containing integrations to SSO, Oracle EBS, approval flows and ServiceNow, and now has the tools needed to easily digitize more processes. With more than 40 forms and processes in HR and Finance bought online using Oracle Intelligent Advisor, this is a proven solution, and the overall result is efficiency gains, agility and flexibility.
We are open for follow-up questions and if you missed our session, let us know.
Overall an excellent event for the Oracle community. We were delighted to be the Oracle CX and Digital Experiences partner of choice and look forward to next year.